Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

In case you are not ready ...

Started by davisd9, December 20, 2012, 09:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

That will fire you up! I do think your a bit sadistic for posting it before Christmas.

davisd9

Quote from: dirt road ninja on December 20, 2012, 01:44:51 PM
That will fire you up! I do think your a bit sadistic for posting it before Christmas.

You are not the first to put my name, crazy and turkey hunting in the same sentence, my wife says it all the time!  :TooFunny:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

The addiction has started early this year.....................Just glad I'm not alone :bike2:

davisd9

It is tough on us but we just have a few . Months, just need to lean on each other.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Turkeykiller12

Whew! What a show. Got me all fired up now!!! :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

davisd9

dirt road ninja

Might see one flop Saturday. Got a blind smack dab in the middle of a great roosting area. Told my son we are going to go in early and with no lights. I plan on using a couple dekes and patience not much calling early. Feel pretty confident in my game plan, so that usually means nothing will go right. We do have a back up plan and it involves a box stand right where Donald killed a bird last year. My son still needs a blind, but he can sit in one a lot longer then most men. I always feel like I'm missing something when turkey hunting out of them. I'll post up the results regardless whether we kill or not.

Bustabeak

I just wish I could find some of that xtended range. I've looked everywhere!

davisd9

Quote from: Bustabeak on March 07, 2013, 12:30:18 AM
I just wish I could find some of that xtended range. I've looked everywhere!

Sending you a pm.