turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Now what?

Started by Mkeller, May 05, 2024, 10:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mkeller

Your seasons over, now what are you gonna do?  Was fortunate enough to harvest 3 nice gobblers this season in ks, ne, wi, kind of sad my season is over.  Guess I will start getting the boat ready to start fishing.

Tail Feathers

It was a good season.  Time to fish and catch up on honey-do's and my own projects before summer sets in for real.  I try to lay low in July and August, just too danged hot to do much.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Paulmyr

Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Lcmacd 58

Start filling the freezer with blue gill
Start thinking about the Canada trip

Muzzy61

Time for honey do's and getting ready for bow season.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Happy

My season ain't over. I don't burn through my tags as quickly as possible. My goal is to spread it out as long as I can by taking others and sometimes letting some gobblers walk. I would rather hunt my entire season and eat the last tag than tag out and be done.

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Greg Massey

For myself the turkey season really never ends. Sure the hunting part does, but i'm always thinking and planning for the next spring season. I enjoy gardening / fishing / buying calls and getting food plots ready for deer season in the fall..

It's like you can't wait for spring turkey season and it's like you can't wait for that first ripe tomato to make that tomato / bologna sandwich either .. LOL

WV Flopper

SD season just opened the 27th

Sungrazer

My season ends tomorrow. Plant garden this weekend. Then a list of things my Honey would prefer I complete sooner then later, more importantly the hunt for giant Smallmouth begins again. Time to put up the Turkey vest and breakout the Kayak again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk