turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rain

Started by nctrkyhntr, March 24, 2013, 08:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nctrkyhntr

Well this was the last weekend I could have scouted but it decided to rain. Season starts next weekend and I will be out there bright and early saturday morning! First year hunting in texas is going to be rough lol.

I did get a call from my old man in north carolina today. He had a strutter with two hens in front of his house this afternoon. Why couldnt they be around there when I lived there. Those birds are too smart

gob09

good luck to you john

nctrkyhntr

harvester

unclerick

Smoke a fatty Jon...... :turkey2:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

nctrkyhntr

I should be heading out here first thing saturday morning! If it rains thats fine, I just dont want it lightening etc lol

ElkTurkMan

mfd1027

Give em hell Jon!!
Dan

nctrkyhntr

Thanks everyone! The gear is ready and the weather is going to be just right. Rain in the night and party cloudy and 81 tomorrow. So hopefully with the rain during the night they will be vocal in the morning! I will be packing the ol trusty 870 with the indian creek choke with hevi #7s. Some of Dans Mouth Calls a lights out slate and a few more pots with a couple of box calls. Oh yeah lets not for get the S&W 38 special loaded with snake shot for the rattlers if there is any. I will give you all a up this weekend and hopefully its with pics.

Good Luck everyone that is hunting this weekend. Double check your target and aim small. God Speed

jde

Good luck buddy, if you get walked on over there text and we will meet up. The section I'm in has plenty of room.

Moore

[