turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Jeff McKamey

Started by Hillbilly yelper, February 15, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillbilly yelper

Jeff McKamey mora over butternut! This is one fine turkey call!

https://youtu.be/s2VheK1KhGg
Tim
New email: lmurdock@k12.wv.us

idratherb

sweet jesus that sounds good, that box outta be smokin after that call sequence

KentuckyHeadhunter

Very nice.  His calls are great sounding and he's a super nice guy.  He knows how to tune to a turkey.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Happy hooker

That sounds fantastic!!!
If you get a chance go to his website and look at that Bolivian rosewood over Alaskan yellow cedar, that one is gorgeous

vt35mag

Clardh

Great sounding call and one hell of a caller! Great job!

vt35mag

Did some digging through my emails, and it looks like it should be my turn soon with Jeff.  If he hasn't started on my call, I am going to see if I can't switch to this one.

mgm1955

Great sounding call!! Nice job Tim!!

yelpy

That call is smoken!!! He sure does make a mighty fine box.....

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

EZ

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on February 15, 2018, 07:21:57 PM
Very nice.  His calls are great sounding and he's a super nice guy.  He knows how to tune to a turkey.

X2

idgobble

I have a few of his calls and am downsizing.  Can't decide which one to part with but watch the classifieds soon.  Every call of his I have sounds great.  I'd recommend Jeff McKamey calls to anyone who's looking for a great call at a reasonable price.  I really like his one siders.  They're unique.  I called in three gobblers from three different directions gobbling all the way in with this one.  They all arrived at the same time and I had a beginner hunter with me trying for his first turkey.  He managed to overcome his "turkey fever" and finally got one after he remembered to take the gun off "safe", luckily for me because I was close to having a heart attack in a few more seconds.  He had the gun on "safe" and kept pulling the trigger with no results but finally figured out why it wouldn't go off! Meanwhile, the three gobblers were walking around sizing each other up and getting ready to fight. After the shot the two survivors beat up the dead one.  Quite a show! Another young turkey hunter addicted and ruined for life!  ;D

merriamsman

Quote from: idgobble on February 22, 2018, 09:13:51 PM
I have a few of his calls and am downsizing.  Can't decide which one to part with but watch the classifieds soon.;D

Will any of those be longboxes?

idgobble

No.  I have two short boxes but one is promised to a friend.  I have two one siders and I think I'll sell the one I posted a picture of because the other is one I've had longer. The one in the picture is a 2014 model. Did you see the Albert Paul I have in classifieds?