turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wtb. Weatherby sa-459

Started by yelpaholic, January 04, 2017, 05:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yelpaholic

Looking for a weather by sa 459 20 gauge anybody that has one or where you found the best price on one thanks

wvnut3

bought mine from buds online and shipped to my FFL. It was $574.00 in September but is now at $616.00plus you get free shipping and depending on your state you might be lucky enough to get no sales tax.Lee

dms2511

At $616 or $574 at great value, and out of the box one of the nicest turkey guns that i have owned. I like the one that i bought for my 10 year old so much, I am seriously thinking about buying another. Between the nice full camo dip job, the included picatinny rail, the top quality rubber pistol grip stock you cant come close to building a nicer autoloader for that kind of money. My only advice is buy one now if you can find one, because they are selling fast and you will probably have an even harder time finding one as the spring approaches. Awesome shotgun for the money!

wvnut3

Quote from: dms2511 on January 04, 2017, 08:33:32 PM
At $616 or $574 at great value, and out of the box one of the nicest turkey guns that i have owned. I like the one that i bought for my 10 year old so much, I am seriously thinking about buying another. Between the nice full camo dip job, the included picatinny rail, the top quality rubber pistol grip stock you cant come close to building a nicer autoloader for that kind of money. My only advice is buy one now if you can find one, because they are selling fast and you will probably have an even harder time finding one as the spring approaches. Awesome shotgun for the money!
Yes it its an awesome gun for the money. It is my favorite Turkey gun of all, that i own. Lee

yelpaholic

Ross R

I am bumping this because I am looking for a 20.  They seem to be out of stock everywhere I look. I don't need it for this season but I was hoping to find one before I lost interest.