OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrophyTracker

New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl

trkehunr93

From top to bottom....

My first turkey gun, a Stevens Model 940B single shot 12 gauge, fixed full choke.

A Mossberg 500, college graduation gift.  Killed alot of turkeys and squirrels with that gun using the factory full choke.

Mossberg 835 w/ a Stardot, my turkey killing machine.

grousec

Bought 2010 and certainly glad I did.  Mossy 935 Pistol Grip Turkey IC Choke and now a Star Dot.[/URL

drenalinld

hoyt

Only turkey gun I got left. 20ga. flintlock I built especially to hunt spring gobblers.

NothingLeFT

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Spring Creek Calls

My Win 1300, 22" barrel,  GT .655 with it's latest victim!
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

kdog

Heres my old school H&R Topper Deluxe with adj factory sites and wearing factory camo,,will shoot 2 3/4"-3 1/2" but the I dont shoot the
3 1/2"s out of it,,,,,weighing in at a little less than 7 lbs it kicks like a stuborn old mule that it is.I have a Jellyhead .670 choke on it and it shoots Hevi-shot Mag Blends very well.

I bought this gun used from a guy that came up to me at a gas station 15 years ago when i was done turkey hunting,,,he seen my camo and thought i would be a prospective buyer.He had some bills to pay and was getting rid of some guns and when he said he had this one i was interested,,,I bought it for $75,,,its been a great gun and really enjoy toteing it around in the turkey woods.

vaturkey

Benelli SBE2  AKA   (THE SANDWICH MAKER)  With 2x7 Leupold Scope-.665 Indian Creek Choke

vaturkey   :newmascot:   
Vaturkey

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: vaturkey on May 28, 2011, 09:02:10 PM

Benelli SBE2  AKA   (THE SANDWICH MAKER)  With 2x7 Leupold Scope-.665 Indian Creek Choke

vaturkey   :newmascot:   

Nice stack of beards va!!
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

Todd1700

kdog

Just picked up this one today,,,Its a 1992 Rem 11-87 with a 21"barrel and Trebark camo.

chatterbox

Here's my newest one. Mossberg 835 topped with a Bushnell Trophy 1.75-4X scope. The only difference is she now has a JH .690 choke instead of the stock choke.

ccleroy

Newest to my fleet, SBE 1 w/ Speedfeed stock.