Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Think I found me a new gun for the turkey woods.

Started by Deputy 14, February 21, 2012, 05:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crappiepro

Man, thats like Chuck Norris and G.I. Joe all in one!

jblackburn

That is pretty sweet!  I wonder if an IC or a PG would be better . . .   :funnyturkey:
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

pullit

I am waiting on the belt fed model to come out......

remmy1187

That must be made for the turkey zombies.  Pretty cool! :z-guntootsmiley:

trkehunr93

st8tman

If this is the same unit, which I believe it is; supposedly they were one of the hot commodities at the most recent SHOT show. From what I can remember reading they are supposed to be very reliable, and function flawlessly. Folks at the SHOT show seemed to think they would be "Copied" by American manufacturers trying to capatalize on the "AR-Craze!

Gooserbat

The chokes looked like the old win choke, if so then chokes would be easy enough to find.  Might be the hot new thing in the turkey woods.  Times like this I need a bigger check book.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

joshb311

The videos of this thing on YouTube are wild! I want one for home defense! That would be SICK with a 20 or 30 round drum.

cannonball