Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Original Star Dot .676 for Mossberg 835/935 For Sale REDUCED to $65.00 SOLD

Started by Mike Honcho, January 27, 2016, 08:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Honcho

Original Star Dot .676 for Mossberg/835/935 for sale.  I had this choke  on my 835 for about three years and on my 935 most recently for two years.  I shoot lead.  The choke shows use externally but internally still looks new, I always kept it cleaned and lightly oiled after each hunt.  It has one small scratch on the outside approximately 1/4 " long. 

There are approximately 30 dead toms to this chokes credit and I'm sure it will continue to wreak havoc for the next owner.

I moved to a Benelli so no longer need this choke.

$ 65.00 shipped to your door,  (no trades)  and I prefer Postal Money Order.

Appreciate you looking!   PM me if interested.

Mike

dirt road ninja

Mike Honcho

trkehunr93

Somebody by it!  If you have a Mossy in 835 or 935 it's all you'll ever need.  Trust me, mine will go to my grave with me.

davisd9

Quote from: trkehunr93 on February 08, 2016, 01:56:56 PM
Somebody by it!  If you have a Mossy in 835 or 935 it's all you'll ever need.  Trust me, mine will go to my grave with me.

Amen!  She is a killer!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Silcott0351

I'm trying to. Took 3 days to get approved to join so I could send a PM, waiting for a reply now.

dirt road ninja

gutterdoc

I PM'd too.  Haven't heard back.  Maybe something is wrong with the server?

Mike Honcho

Sorry for delay guys offline all day driving to a trade show.Silcotto351 I recd your PM first....just sent you a PM with my address.

Thanks,

Mike