OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

removed for lack of picture

Started by stone road turkey calls, August 24, 2011, 04:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stone road turkey calls

sorry guy's i just can not get this picture thing to work removed text. i give up i tried photo bucket and photo resizer nothing works.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

870BkWht

Gary.

I see that you actually did upload the picture, but its a .zip file.  You just need to upload the single .jpg file.  A zip file is one file that can contain several files.  that is why its not showing up.  When you upload your pictures to photobucket from wherever the picture is located on your computer, add them one at a time.  Then when trying to add it here on OG, you should see about 4 different "codes" below your newly uploaded picture on photobucket.  You need to copy and the "code" from photobucket that starts and ends with IMG.  After you've done that, paste the IMG code here on OG.  I hope that made sense. 

TarheelTurk

I have on here a post when i was having the same trouble.. if i can find it i'll paste the directions they gave me on here. Dont give up though, these guys can get ya through this lil speed bump. Jason
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL