OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Birmingham AL. Deer and turkey expo!!

Started by Houndstooth Game Calls, July 15, 2012, 10:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

Hope some of my fellow OG members will come out to this next weekend!! We will be in booth 2019&2020 with Burnt Oak Lodge. We will have our mouth call equipment building calls on the spot and talking turkey!! Hope to see some of you there!!-Lyle

savduck

Good luck Lyle. Wish I could be there to help out. Hope you sell a pile of stuff.
Georgia Boy

Houndstooth Game Calls

Don't worry old buddy I am planning on coming to perry!! I will holler at you this week look at your schedule!! The Georgia boys been good to me I want the oppurtunity to see all of em!!!

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Houndstooth Game Calls

Come on by cash I would enjoy meeting ya!!!

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

hootn

CASH

sockwell

:OGturkeyhead:I already have you highlighted on my list.  I want to look at your slates and tube calls.

SumToy

Going to try to make it out to walk around.  I have not got into the booth deal as of now.  It run over head up then run $$$$ you pay up. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

savduck

Quote from: Houndstooth Game Calls on July 15, 2012, 11:51:44 PM
Don't worry old buddy I am planning on coming to perry!! I will holler at you this week look at your schedule!! The Georgia boys been good to me I want the oppurtunity to see all of em!!!

:icon_thumright: count me in.
Georgia Boy