OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Anybode See A Pattern Here??

Started by ctwny1, July 12, 2012, 04:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Gregg

He likes going around things with that Executive Order

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Eric Gregg

Quote from: Old Gobbler on July 12, 2012, 10:52:45 PM
Yep - like good old Russia

I didn't think about that.....guys, this is getting serious

Sherrell

I believe if he gets reelected our second amendment right is in serious jeopardy.we have seen nothing yet as he is doing the least that keeps him from being noticed to not loose votes.his next term he will transform this country like no one could imagine.

tomstopper

I cant stand this pile of trash. I pray he doesn't get reelected. Anybody who votes for this man must not have any common sense or intelligence.

Old Gobbler

He is holding back in the hopes he gets reelected - If he does ..... the American public is going to see   a unmatched abuse of executive privilege and orders - look for a big crackdown if he gets back in 

A few weeks ago he exercised that by withholding documents involving the Mexican gun scandal

You can see in another thread here that imported shotguns are in the crosshairs

This one you can see your own phone calls , any phone call , at any time , without warrant can be monitored - most of you are not familiar with the eaves dropping technology at their disposal - your phone calls can be recorded remotely with just a push of a button - It just reminds me of a police state like North Korea - we all know that these powers will not be used to target inner city types who sell and traffic drugs and break gun laws already - it will be used against people like me and you

Taxes ? this country was built on the principal of not being unfairly taxed - remember the Boston tea party .... We are unfairly taxed with a rigged Robin Hood tax policy that favors people that wish not to ever do a good days work ever , acorn people

Our liberty is being robbed from us by a pen in Washington 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

chatterbox

Quote from: Sherrell on July 13, 2012, 07:59:52 AM
I believe if he gets reelected our second amendment right is in serious jeopardy.we have seen nothing yet as he is doing the least that keeps him from being noticed to not loose votes.his next term he will transform this country like no one could imagine.
This. Ever notice how a tsunami just starts out as a ripple on the ocean?
Then look what happens when it enters the harbor...........

CASH

I for one am appalled. The Office of the POTUS should be respected no matter who is in it. He's an honorable man and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

:TooFunny:

JUST KIDDING
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

trkehunr93

You know he's probably reading these posts as we speak since he doesn't technically have to join the forum to do so now!  Never thought in my lifetime I would see our great country sink to this level, our forefathers graves are probably smokin' their rolling so much in their graves right now.   >:(

Sherrell

Quote from: CASH on July 13, 2012, 11:38:41 AM
I for one am appalled. The Office of the POTUS should be respected no matter who is in it. He's an honorable man and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Bob I was concerned you may have inhaled to much diesel smoke until I reached the bottom of your post. :toothy12:

:TooFunny:

JUST KIDDING

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Tail Feathers

I can see where a president may want this power available to him in case of a major attack.  I don't think it's necessary but i can see where a president may want that power.

That said, if he's not planning on using it, why not have it written up and in a file cabinet to be broken out and signed ONLY when needed? 

Yes, he's planning something with this.  And it won't be something we like. >:(
Love to hunt the King of Spring!