OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Tattoo

Started by bird, July 10, 2012, 07:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

3 or 4 weeks ago I showed some pictures of my new tattoo that I got and I think I mentioned that I was going to get a couple of very old tattoos covered up that I got when I was in the Army 30 years ago.

The first picture is of a tattoo that I got while in Korea one drunken night.  Why I got this tattoo is beyond me and I have never liked it.

Here is the new tattoo fresh from the shop. What better way to cover up an old tattoo than with some Sunset Turkeys going to the Roost Tree!   :funnyturkey:

Crappiepro

WOW! Thats a really great change! I like it!

Ol'Mossy

Looks great!! I'm going to get a cover up soon myself

captin_hook

Awsome idea! That is good work!

redarrow

Maybe you should have that nipple tattoed over to look like a pop up blind. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

dvdegeorge

Nice job,... here is my cover up

bird

Quote from: dvdegeorge on July 11, 2012, 07:05:06 AM
Nice job,... here is my cover up

SWEET..... Very Nice Indeed. Love how you integrated the turk with the elk and whitetail. Do you have a picture of the old tattoo that you covered up? Outstanding and beautiful tat.

I also have another tattoo on my arm that I am going to have covered up. I will start that project later today and hopefully have it finished late next week. Pictures to following later on that coverup project.

tomstopper

dirt road ninja

870FaceLift

angrybird - love those colors used in the sky.  Looks much better this time
Pass it on...

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

mudhen

Very nice, especially for a cover-up  :icon_thumright:

Added my Dad to the 'wall' earlier this year.  He was an OG OG, hunting in MoMo in the 70's - 90's, when MoMo was getting the turkey party started  :)

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

sippy cup

nice tat helps take attention off man breasts :icon_thumright:
beware of longdale legend