OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Update on sons cancer

Started by wildturkey6, July 10, 2012, 03:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildturkey6

Prayers to God are so powerful,Let me thank all of you believers I knew we could do it with the help from above. Now we just need a speedy recovery. Frank just came out of brain surgery. The doctor feels she got most of the top and bottom tumors. Had to leave one that was attached to a blood vein. In ICU right now. Prayers are very powerful. Will share more later. Thank you Lord Jesus for your healing hand and guidance, you have always come through for those that believe and worship you.

Terry Thompson AKA wildturkey6

tomstopper

Wow, that is great. I will continue to send my prayers and I hope your son has a speedy recovery. The power of prayer works as long as you believe in the man upstairs and this is just another example of its effectiveness.

longspur

mossy835

Prayer for a speedy recovery from WA.

catdaddy

Thanks for the update Terry. I know this is a trying time for your family.

ctwny1

Prayers still coming from my wife Carolyn and I.

Deputy 14

redarrow

That is the best news I have heard in a long time. praise be to God allmighty. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

FANMAN

Terry, continued prayers for you and yours.

Hognutz

Outstanding news, Terry. May the Good Lord continue to work miracles with your son. God Bless... :bible: :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

CASH

Good news.  Continued prayers. :jesus-cross:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

guesswho

Thanks for the update and I'm glad things are looking promising.  Continued prayers for your Son and family.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

bbcoach

Terry,
I'll continue to lift up your entire family.  My Prayer is that Frank will make a complete recovery and be able to give God the Glory for his miracle.  I Pray that your entire family will find a Peace that only comes from God.  May God Truly Bless all of you.

bird

Great News Terry, Great News Indeed.  I will continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers my friend.

Al

kamski1151

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp