OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gun Discharges During Hug And Kills Woman

Started by Turkey Trot, July 09, 2012, 12:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey Trot

Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

busta biggun

Something seems very odd about this. I can't imagine a hoster that would allow a gun to discharge by somebody pulling on a belt. Even if it did I am pretty sure most holsters hold the gun handle up, which would have resulted in a bullet below the waist. Not sure, of course, but it seems the most likely explanation would be that it wasn't holstered, but simply shoved in his belt. Only other thing that would make sense would be if she was intentionally pulling it out of the holster. Otherwise I don't see how it is possible.

DeWayne Knight

The only scenario I can see this happening in is she approached from behind and the gun was in a shoulder holster.  Still doesn't explain how the gun actually discharged...

savduck

Anybody else notice the have been a lot of these type articles coming up lately. If Obama gets re-elected for a second term he is going after guns....the adminstration hasn't made to much noise, but they will if he gets re-elected. I recall seeing four or five gun issues to draw public and gun sympathy in the last couple of weeks. I think something's fishy.
Georgia Boy

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

SinGin

coyotetrpr

I have heard of doctors offices asking about gun ownership in the medical questionaires. I think that this is the government trying to find out who has guns. Let me tell them I DO. :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

870FaceLift

I too have noticed that the liberal media has been spewing firearm related incidents lately.  This particular incident mentioned above made national news.  Just a few days ago, there was a detailed front page article in our newspaper about a CCW license holder being pulled over and cited for improperly announcing and displaying his firearm...not a news-worthy incident.  I do believe that our gun rights are the next thing that Obama and his communist sheeple go after.
Pass it on...