OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

MUSLIM HERITAGE IN AMERICA

Started by Sherrell, July 08, 2012, 06:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherrell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUSLIM HERITAGE IN AMERICA:

Have you ever been to a Muslim hospital, heard a Muslim orchestra, seen a Muslim band march in a parade, witnessed a Muslim charity, shaken hands with a Muslim Girl Scout, seen a Muslim Candy Striper, or seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life ????

The answer is no, you did not. Just ask yourself WHY ???

Barack Obama , during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America's history."

AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE:

Dear Mr. Obama:

Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.

Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one Muslim signature on the United States Constitution?

Declaration of Independence ?
Bill of Rights?

Didn't think so.

Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England ? No.

Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America ? No, they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery.. Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. Obama?

Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? Not present.

There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the Islamic culture. So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband.
Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they?

Where were Muslims during World War II? They were aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.
Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center , the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East . No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the Muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day. Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims whose asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt, on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America ..

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were Muslim.

And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That, Mr. Obama, is the "Muslim heritage" in America

longspur

but,but,but we couldn't count or know anything about science if not for muslims. where does he get this stuff from.

Eric Gregg

Unreal  ::)
Hopefully in a few months we can get this man out of there.
Great American historian I see Mr. Obama is.....

Tail Feathers

They do have a history dating back to the 60's of heavy recruiting to their religion in prisons.  That's where the vast majority of black Muslim Americans began to practice the religion.

I agree with the OP very much. :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

coyotetrpr

I do not like to think of myself as prejudice, but when someone makes such a convincing argument I think that I just might be. I think that America is Christian from the start and if this offends anyone, I regret to inform you that I DO NOT CARE. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

captin_hook

turkey slayer

Lets hope we can get mr o out of office soon!

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Hooksfan

About the biggest impact in early American history the Muslims had was to directly lead Thomas Jefferson to commission what would become the United States Navy.  Of course, that was so we could go to North Africa and kill the Muslim Barbary pirates instead of just paying tribute payments like France.
At just about every turn, the Muslim nations have been in opposition to the national interests of the United States.
For some reason, Americans did have somewhat of a romantic notion of the regions people when A Thousand and One Arabian Nights came out, influencing such folks as Mark Twain.  Also, some of the language used in American Freemasonry reflects a Middle Eastern theme.  Nearly all of the founding fathers were masons and that institution had a huge impact on our founding, but I'm not sure when the Middle Eastern influences came into being and I highly doubt many Masons would be sympathetic to Muslims.

Old Gobbler

Slavery was abolished in Saudi Arabia in 1962 and that was only after receiving pressure from the Kennedy administration - Many of the local countries abolished slavery around that same time period - To this day they treat guest workers horribly 

That will give you a idea how backwards the culture is over there  ,  they claim they are better - and we Americans are evil -  but in reality most Muslims are within living memory of one of the most degradations of  humanity , slavery

There is not even one functioning democracy in any of the Islamic countries - the whole concept of Islam is of nothing more that ignorance and caving in to the most prehistoric impulses - If your a male Muslim you can just about do anything you wish and have the BS culture back you up all the way the grave , or the next explosion whatever comes first
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

tomstopper

Very nice and well put together. I pray that he does not get reelected.

lightsoutcalls

Check out the video below to see how civilized muslims are right here in the good ol' U.S.ofA.
  To set it up, there was a small group of Christian pastors that went to a muslim festival in Dearborn, MI.  The pastors quietly held signs with scripture verses.  They didn't yell or taunt the crowd.  They simply held up signs with scripture verses.  The crowd became enraged to the point that they began yelling, throwing bottles, pieces of concrete and slinging urine on the pastors, all as law enforcement looked on.  Eventually law enforcement threatened to arrest... THE PASTORS - for enciting the crowd. Law enforcement made these threats of arrest as some of the pastors stood bleeding from the head due to being hit from the items thrown by the muslim crowd.  One of the law enforcement officers, Mike Jaafar, was recently featured on the TLC chanel's show "All American Muslims" (which was cancelled after a short run).   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J5Xew1PkOI
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Turkey Trot

I'm not a big fan of the muzzies, but Saudi Arabia has been helpful in some instances.  They helped us with petroleum during World War II and made it easier for us to get energy to sustain the war where we needed it.  The Saudis also helped us break Russia's economy in the 1980's by pumping more oil, driving down prices, and significantly impairing Russia's oil income and dollar reserves.

People in the middle east romanticize that there was a time in the early centuries of our calendar that they had gaslamp light in the streets, were making advancements in math, etc.  They wonder what happened.  I don't have any problem understanding what happened.  Islam is what happened.  Once it started spreading in the 5th century or so, that was it.

We in the new world should be thankful to some extent that muslims are what they are.  After all, they are what forced people in Europe to explore and they led to Isabella's commission of Christopher Columbus.  The muslims made it difficult to get through the west end of the silk road with spice and taxed passers highly.  That made spices high and it was difficult to cheaply preserve food for the winter, and Europe had problems with malnourishment and starvation.  They had to take to the seas to get to the source of spices and avoid the muslim arab thieves and taxation. 

The moors occupied parts of Spain for many years.  After 10 years of war, Spain defeated Saladin at Grenada in 1491.  Spain's treasury benefitted from the victory, and its society benefitted from ridding themselves of muslims.  Isabella commissioned and funded Columbus, a mariner from the great maritime tradition of Genoa, to find new trade routes for Spain.  He didn't really discover America, but his voyage was distinguished in that it led to more publicity of the new world and settlement attempts.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

CASH

After living and working in the Middle East (as a civilian) for two years, I will just say this.  I hope we NEVER have to live under Sharia Law.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Turkey Trot

Quote from: CASH on July 09, 2012, 01:51:43 PM
After living and working in the Middle East (as a civilian) for two years, I will just say this.  I hope we NEVER have to live under Sharia Law.

We won't.  We have the choice to live free or die trying.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter