turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ugly tumors have come back

Started by wildturkey6, July 01, 2012, 07:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildturkey6

Well friends  it has been 17 months that my son has been fighting Melanoma Cancer. We know God had blessed us with a little more time for him when they gave him a clean bill of health back in March of 2011. In Sept. they told him 4 more tumors in his brain had appeared on the MRI. Super bowl Sunday he had a massive seizure that was cause from one of the tumors putting pressure on his spine. On July the 5th they are going to do extensive brain surgery and remove as much of the tumor as they can. The Doctor said they can only give him a 60% success rate for the surgery because the MRI's are inconclusive as to weather it is cancer they are seeing or chemo from the past. Also where the tumor is in his brain affects the motor skills and they have to do robotic surgery cause of the sensitivity. Can you please say a special prayer for him on wed. night  and keep him in you thoughts. He has a wife and two young daughters that he would love to see grow up .Forty yrs young is way to young to pass on.

Thank you all

Just an update ... Frank had some complications with bleeding so they postponed the surgery until Tuesday July 10 2012 He will be in surgery for about 7 hours starting at 5 am. We are praying the angels will be by his bedside and the good Lord will bring him a fast recovery. Thank you all for the support and prayers you just don't know what they do for him too have so much support from you all. I will try to up date Wednesday morning when I get off of work

slamman

bird

Thoughts and Prayers go out to him buddy   :cross2:

guesswho

Will do.  I hope all goes well.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

FANMAN

Prayers have been said ,and will continue for your entire family.

renegade19

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Clif Owen

You don't even need to ask....we sure will be asking some special prayers for him.

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

ccleroy

Prayers sent, stay on your knee's brother.

savduck

Georgia Boy

longspur

wingbonehntr

drenalinld

triune