OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

College World Series

Started by davisd9, June 12, 2012, 09:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Looks like we play the Razorbacks!  Hope to extend the streak to 23 tonight!  GO GAMECOCKS!!!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

drenalinld

May the best team win.....

On second thought, I want the Hogs to win!!!lol

Good luck. I think my Hogs are pretenders.

slamman

Shotgun

Go Hogs...Hogs win game #2

drenalinld

Go Hogs!  I am starting to believe!

davisd9

Congratulations to Razorback nation!  That was some good pitching.  Our Gamecocks just was out of the zone and the best team of the night won.  Time to focus on Kent State.  Good Luck Hogs!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

lightsoutcalls

Ooooooooooo - PIG - SOOIE!
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Crawdad

slamman

ARIZONA WILDCATS In the CWS Finals. :z-guntootsmiley:

davisd9

SC won their double header yesterday.  Our pitching was outstanding yesterday.  Roth is a beast and our freshman from last night was not too bad himself.  Looking forward to playing the Hogs again tonight and hoping for the same results as last night!  GO FIGHTING GAMECOCKS!!!

ccleroy

Gamecocks to the CWS finals to face Arizona! Can't wait! Heck of a ball game tonight!

slamman

the roosters don't stand a chance against the Bats of the Cats.  ;D  :anim_25:

davisd9

GO GAMECOCKS! Time for another cat slaying!

DMP

AZ has got a great team.  Outstanding pitching last night and man those guys look good at the plate.  Not to mention some great D.   

Hopefully SC can pick things up tonight with Roth and force a game 3. 

davisd9

Good game AZ.  Those batters were good!  Looking forward to our ace Roth taking you all on.  Force game 3!  Go Gamecocks!