OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

College World Series

Started by davisd9, June 12, 2012, 09:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Well my SC Gamecocks are headed back to Omaha!  Did not think we would make it that far this year with the loss of some important players but our boys rallied at the right time in the season.  A 3 peat is still a ways away but I am proud of my boys for making it this far again.  We have Florida on Saturday and that will be a big time challenage in itself, but hopefully we will have the same results as the last time we played them in Omaha.  Good luck to all the teams going!

2010 & 2011 National Baseball Champions.
GO GAMECOCKS!!!

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

barry

3 SEC teams in the final 8...not just a football conference!

Gotta give Stoney Brook props for making it this far, wouldn't mind if they won the whole thing.

dirt road ninja

I'd like to pull for Stoney Brook but I gotta pull for the SEC.

turkey slayer

Stoney brook handed it to us, Hopefully the sec can take home another title.

zeke632

Shotgun

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: barry on June 12, 2012, 12:56:49 PM
3 SEC teams in the final 8...not just a football conference!

Gotta give Stoney Brook props for making it this far, wouldn't mind if they won the whole thing.
:you_rock: :icon_thumright:

Deputy 14

jrseale82

I am pulling for the other underdogs. GO COCKS

drenalinld

My Hogs couldn't hit a beach ball with a tennis raquet but they pitch and catch pretty well. Stoney Brook is for real as LSU can attest. They are a great team and I think they have a great shot to win it. I wouldn't give you two cents for my Hogs chances....lol

MAKEemQUIVER

Glad to see some college baseball fans, like some of you Im hoping to see the SEC bring it home again.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

slamman

Saylfish

Go NOLES!!!! I was at the super regionals vs stanford. Maybe the 21 st appearance will be the one.... :z-guntootsmiley:
IAFF 1377

Shotgun

The no hitting Hogs win game #1.  ;D

ccleroy

Cocks downed the Gators tonight 7-3!