OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tru Glo scopes

Started by econo, March 17, 2011, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

econo

Anybody ever use the tru glo 4 power scope for shotguns? I think there called rut and strut. Price range around 50- 70 dollars depending on where you get it. I wonder if they will hold up to the 3 1/2" recoil?
May God bless you all

Snoody Bastid

I had one for a very short period (1 day). Sub-par optics, pot metal rings, mine started to strip when I tried mounting it.
I would go for a Simmons Pro-Diamond if I were looking in that price range for a 4X. Honestly, I would just get a Mueller.

Ol'Mossy

I have a Tru Glo 1.5 x 7 power scope with a lighted recticle  on my 835 and it works fine

archery1

i have a tru glo gobble stopper on my moss 835 and shot all kinds of shells through it.. it does have a sunshade on it and has a green dot( works awesome  in really bright enviroments ) and a red dot.. works great and is very reasonable priced. and it came with flip up scope caps on both ends.. cuts down on the glare..
Take a kid hunting

snapper1982

get a pro diamond.. have had so many on shotguns and never had a single problem.... one on a 835 and 2 on 870 supermags and one on a 535 all i shoot is 3.5 turkey loads and never a problem