OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Bubinga Racer

Started by culpeper, June 16, 2011, 08:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

culpeper

Just finished this up in time for a Father's Day Gift for a local guy--his wife ordered it and I sure hope he likes it.  It's a maple lid with a curly bubinga inlay over a red cedar box set on a matching maple base.  The soft maple lid matched really well with the soft cedar producing a smooth 3 tone yelp on both rails, breaking nice to a solid crisp yawk.  This combo purrs super easy with a lot of good friction and gives some of the smoothest tree and feeding sounds.
Scott

M,Yingling

Great lookin caller ,,, Nice work 
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

WillowRidgeCalls

Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

hunter22

a-j calls

savduck

Georgia Boy

doepee

looks great!!!  love the feather and the gobbler!!

pappy

:wav: wow Scott, that is nice...if he doesn't like it you know where Missouri is? pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

WyoHunter

Beautiful call! Really like the art work!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

culpeper

Pappy, since we won the war I didn't think anything existed south of the mason dixon,  :Dso to be honest with you I really don't where you guys are...by the way, I'm sorta surprised you even have electricity yet ;D so I'm sure the USPS doesn't travel down that far either ;D

barry

ILIKEHEVI-13

That is impressive!   :icon_thumright:

drenalinld

That is awesome! My kids will have to pay their own way to college.

Stoner

That is a pretty call. You spend some time on that call. Very nice work.

culpeper

I spend a lot of time on every call I build and believe it or not most of the time is spent on making them sound as good as they look.  I appreciate all of your comments