turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Some Tube calls we build!

Started by Houndstooth Game Calls, May 28, 2011, 07:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

Cedar, Bodock, walnut maybe I have the picture thing working right!

Lyle

ElkTurkMan

Those look good.  Were you guys in Perry, Ga in February at the fish/Turkeyrama?

limhnger

Houndstooth Game Calls

@Hawken never made it to perry Ga but as our buisness grows hope to start reaching further out and hope to be there soon!

@Limhnger they are $25.00 free shipping they are on our website www.houndstoothgamecalls.com and its free shipping on anything if you spend $25.00 or more and so on! I will say this I am a tube person its one of my best tricks in my bag for public land birds and cranking turkeys up when nothing will. We also make them out of the base of deer antler they got to be good size so sometimes I have to buy them and people dont like to get rid of big horns but thet are great the acoustics are real sharp and they are beautiful for collecting they are on web site also.
Thanks
Lyle

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

Sherrell

Just put a order in for two tubes for my Son and myself.

Houndstooth Game Calls

Thank you I will Send you plenty of latex to go with them thanks again Sherrell!

Sherrell

No problem my friend....think in a few weeks I may place a order for some exotic wood calls also.I love a tube call more than any call I carry.

Houndstooth Game Calls

Just give me a call sherrell and we will see what we can come up with my number is on the website!

Sherrell

I will give you a call and Thanks again.

blacky

A  full line of calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

RustySap

barry

Nice looking calls Lyle.
You're right about tubes, very deadly, that's all I use.
I have a couple made of antler as well, turkeys love them!

eddie234

What is the wood of the tube in the lower left? Is that walnut? I want to order one in that wood.
Thanks,
Eddie

Old Gobbler

Tube calls are very effective in the right hands --  Congrats on the killer calls  :icon_thumright:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon