News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

HEADS UP GUYS. ....DOING A SERVER UPGRADE THIS WEEK

Started by Old Gobbler, August 03, 2020, 09:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Guys ,

OG forum will be performing a server upgrade this week ...likely Wednesday....there will be a good chance %100 ...the site will be unavailable to navigate for a undetermined period of time , most likely a few hours but it could go on for 24 to 48 hours as we migrate the forum to a new server..there will be a backup made of the data just in case....be advised there may be some messages or data lost as this does routinely happen when performing this type of procedure ... .We held back on this till spring season was well over

Thanks again ...Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

USMC0331

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Thanks for letting us know, you may want to add it to the Facebook page as well if you have not already.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Chuck1443

shoer2

bbcoach

Shannon, Thanks for ALL you do so we can enjoy this WONDERFUL site.  A few hours or a day of down time is a minor inconvenience, we ALL can endure, for the opportunity to be a part of this GREAT site.  THANKS AGAIN!

sbbow

Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

310 gauge

Take your time Boss Man.... maybe my next stimulus check can catch up my monthly Turkey allotment!!!