OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This gets my juices flowing! (pic)

Started by Timmer, March 01, 2019, 01:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmer

It's hard to be too excited about turkey hunting up here in MN.  The first season is 8 weeks out, it's a cold, snowy day, and we have snowbanks taller than my truck.  But then I see this in the back field.......  :drool:

Excuse the image quality, it was taken with a cell phone camera through binoculars. 

Timmer

All of the tools, some of the skills!

turkeymanjim

Love to see them strutting in the snow.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Even prettier in the snow. I love Winter.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ddturkeyhunter

The dusting of snow now replaced with three feet on the level. Some will make it to spring. Two months before I chase them. But 15 days before I am chasing in Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudbug_4

Only 1 month away from the Kansas youth opener...I hope I see something like what ddturkeyhunter posted b/c I am going to have several of my neighbor's kids along.

Timmer

Quote from: mudbug_4 on March 01, 2019, 04:18:13 PM
Only 1 month away from the Kansas youth opener...I hope I see something like what ddturkeyhunter posted b/c I am going to have several of my neighbor's kids along.

Good job, get the next generation hooked!
Timmer

All of the tools, some of the skills!

Kytomgetter

Think I know where you'll be in a couple months. Thanks for sharing

Ctrize

1iagobblergetter

Neat pictures...I Wish Global Warming would hurry up and get here in my lifetime. One month until our Youth season. Hopefully all our snow is gone before that and it turns decent..