turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Worst season ever

Started by slawman, May 05, 2013, 04:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slawman

Well , of 9 days of hunting it rained 8 of them . I could not get a break this year fellas. I never hunted so hard in my life . I seriously have a case of turkey hunters butt. Had one close encounter but it was a no shoot situation as I would have been shooting over my buddies head. Sorry to let y'all down but it wasnt because I didn't try. I congratulate. All of you who were successfull . It was a great pleasure hangin with yas and hope we can do it again next year.and to those still hunting, good luck.

spurman

Hate to hear that Steve but it look's like several guys are having a hard time this season.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

West Augusta

This has been a very screwy year to say the least.  Still snowing in the midwest and all the rain in the south.  You tried.  Hope that you had some fun while at it.  As you said, we'll try it again next year.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

slawman

You darn right I had a good time..I am fortunate to have an opportunity to get put and chase them suckers.hearing a gobbler just makes my day and I did hear them on several occasions .its not the catch or the kill that makes for a great outdoor experience but just the chance to get outdoors and enjoy what our creator has given us.

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

spurman

Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

chatterbox

Great way to put it, Steve!
Glad you still had a good time!

longspur

Glad you enjoyed it. If all goes well we'll see another season.