turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tennessee bird down

Started by calebb, March 30, 2013, 02:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calebb

Tough hunting is an understatement I think. Didn't hear a bird until 11:15 but got the job done when he spoke up. Just a two year old that won't score super high but it's points on the board for now and bird on the ground! Hopefully this crappy weather breaks and they fire up one day this week

willy8457

Congrats on the Bird, Post some pics up in the kill thread and I'll tally the score. We're off to a good start guy's, Two people hunting two birds given Dirtnaps.

calebb

Still out of town, hopefully I can upgrade my score tomorrow. Either way, I'll post up my pics to the score thread when I get home monday. Hope everybody else gets off to a good start.

SouthernThunder

Way to go man! Way to start us off right!

If you want to walk the heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password, "Roll, tide, roll!"
                                                        -Bear Bryant

jakebird

Way to go! Good to see another team bird down. Keep giving em hell down there! Im up to my neck in birds here in PA, unfortunately got four weeks to go still....
That ol' tom's already dead. He just don't know it yet .... The hard part is convincing him.

Are you REALLY working that gobbler, or is HE working YOU?

calebb

Sort of the same for me, my birds back home in Arkansas are right! Gobbling their heads off but opener is 3 weeks out.  These dang Tennessee birds just don't want to play yet for some reason. Hopeful this weekend was the first of many this season, still got 13 tags to fill and already itching to fill tag #2