Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

travel call (pic)

Started by gob09, March 10, 2013, 05:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gob09

call is slate over glass..pot is maple, striker is hickory.
thanks to Jim Ward of war bird turkey calls you

harvester

:agreed:

Quote from: gob09 on March 10, 2013, 05:45:50 PM
call is slate over glass..pot is maple, striker is hickory.
thanks to Jim Ward of war bird turkey calls you

That is sweet!!!!!!!!! Thanks Wes for getting that and a special thanks goes out to Jim Ward.

nctrkyhntr

Thats a good looking call :drool:

gobbler74

That call runs very nice. Good luck to your team.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

mfd1027

Thanks! Jim.   It looks awesome.   
Dan

gobbler74

If you get it run it and let me know Dan..maybe youll have it on the 13th? Thanks
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

unclerick

Now that's awesome, thanks Jim, you the man.   :drool:
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

harvester

Them ole long beards better watch out, cause I like that call! I'm coming after it.  :drool:

mfd1027

Jim,  I'm thinking I'll get it after Rick and Wes when you bring it to me and hopefully it will have a couple of notches in it.   :newmascot: :fud: 
Dan

ElkTurkMan

That looks awesome.  Thanks Jim, and thanks Rick and Wes for lining that up.  I will ahve last years travel call in the vest this weekend in Florida.

t_eagen13

Ricochet

-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

gob09

Call is on it's way to tn I will try to make a sound file to post I know my phone can do it but im still a little bit ignorant about it

Sent from my C771

gob09

Quote from: Hawken on March 11, 2013, 09:04:24 AM
That looks awesome.  Thanks Jim, and thanks Rick and Wes for lining that up.  I will ahve last years travel call in the vest this weekend in Florida.
Rick Hell oh yeah o have a pet mouse named Rick .I keep  my pocket LoL thanks Jim for the call
Sent from my C771

Moore

[