OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Matching set from Mark Sharpe

Started by Kates, September 04, 2014, 04:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kates

I got this wingbone and cane yelper from Mark. The pictures don't do them justice but the main thing is these babies are turkey. Thank you Mark!

mgm1955

davisd9

Best Wingbone on the market in my opinion. Have not tried the cane yelper yet, but one will be in my future. Only thing better from Mr. Sharpe than a call is a conversation!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Wingboneman

Austy

That's a beautiful matching set!!  Awesome work!!!

M Sharpe

Kevin, glad you like them!! Remember me this fall!!

Thanks for the compliments guys!!

Mark
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

silverspur

Congrats on a great set of calls from Mark, I have always admired his talent! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Gawhitaker

eastern assassin

Mark Sharpe cane  trumpet,,, just recieved my cane call , not only is it fine workmenship, material. finish, but the call has great sound, easy to call on and  I have some of the best, Marks is the best cane call I have seen and the sound is outstanding, if you can run a call this call is one you should have. Get this call you wont regreat it.  Rich Tiberio    Eastern Assassin / Ithaca10/ 439k

SS Calls

Congrats on a fine set from Mark!  :icon_thumright:

Crawdad

Mark, I just love your Yelpers buddy. :drool:

M Sharpe

Thanks for the compliments guys!!

Robert, you've been turning out some nice ones yourself!

Rich, glad you got it, and glad you are pleased with it!!

Mark
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

hunter22

I have been off chasing deer with my ML the past week and just getting caught up. You got a pair of dandies from a fine guy and callmaker.

mwr