OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Matched set of Buice Olivewood

Started by eorlando, December 21, 2020, 04:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eorlando

I was lucky to pick up this beautiful matched set of Billy Buice olivewood calls that were made in 2000 the other day. When a good friend messaged me and asked if I was interested in them I just couldn't pass them up!!!!

_STH1804 by Eric Orlando, on Flickr

_STH1801 by Eric Orlando, on Flickr

_STH1802 by Eric Orlando, on Flickr

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

USMC0331

Great calls and congratulations.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

boatpaddle

You've done well. Grasshopper...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

shoer2

tal

Austy

Very nice pick up on those 2 calls.  That Olivewood has aged well and I am pretty sure that they probably look even better now than they did when they were first made.  I love to see calls after the wood has had time to settle in, if you know what I mean.  Congrats on a fine set from one of the Masters.

davisd9

Beautiful set!  I love the 5.5".  Glad the set was kept together, Mr. Billy has mentioned he wish the sets would stay together when sold.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

EZ

I see why you couldn't pass them up....beautiful set, congrats!!!

Sir-diealot

Great looking calls. I was supposed to get a pot call from a guy with olive wood from the Holy Land but he never got back with me and I guess he sold it elsewhere. It was a fine looking call just like these.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

pinebark

Great looking set of olives.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mgm1955

Wingbeat