OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Missouri hunting info

Started by Bucktale, November 13, 2017, 03:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooksfan

Ok. I give up too. You have a good day and I wish you the best of luck next Spring.
I may even see if the OP would be willing to do a,hunt swap like I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Bucktale

I greatly appreciate the info you guys have provided and certainly didn't intend to trigger an argument. I'm 57 and born and raised in Florida where everyone comes to fish, vacation, etc and am very sensitive to encroachment on resources. I've seen them disappear like you all probably can even imagine. Our public lands are very difficult to hunt down here because of overcrowding and I'm lucky to be able to lease land for my kids and me to hunt.
As much as anything, I'd really like to find an outfitter in Missouri where we can hunt. Don't know that I'll be able to spend a lot of time out there scouting and have no experience hunting the Midwest or your type of terrain. I'm not interested in any high fence operations. Bow hunting or gun are options.
Certainly pm me if you think it's better.
Hooksfan-PM me if you'd like try to swap some hunts. I also have a couple boats on the water and we spend a lot of time fishing inshore and offshore Atlantic Ocean.
Thanks guys,
Rob

Hooksfan

You didn't do anything to start any arguments. Let me check my schedule and see if I might have some time. It may be Spring 2019 before I could make it to Florida, but I am confident you will be able to get on some birds when you visit your daughter.