Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2013 TEAM HEADHUNTERS CONTEST ENTRIES.

Started by Swamp, March 25, 2013, 06:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamp

Everyone please post only your contest entries in This thread take good photos and include the total score of your bird. This is to help Jblackburn and myself to  keep up with the contest entries and to ensure quality photos of the birds entered so no questions are  asked later.

Thanks- swamp/jblackburn

rafsobbob

Good news bad news good news I got a bird last night weight 17.8 beard 8 spurs were 3/4. It was raining sleating and wind blowing 9000 miles a hour ok not that windy but still blowing so no hero pictures where taken nor any of the items needed for the contest. But on the other hand 2 members of OG where with me 1 mod and 1 member. Had a great time so far we still have one more day to hunt today is scraped due a blizzard happening. Once I get back I will post pics of the removed tail spurs and beard.  Sorry guys
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

Timberland Taxidermy

Took one opening day of MO season. My first head shot with a bow. I fully expect to better this bird, but at least we are on the board.

Beard 10"
Spurs 13/16, 3/4
weight 24lbs 1oz.

Score 59.685

jblackburn

I was able to score one this morning

weight

right spur

left spur

beard

score

score with bird
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

turkey harvester

Got this ole boy Saturday morning. He gobbled his butt off and worked like a champ. My best friend was there with me.
Bird weighed- 17.00 lbs
Beards- 9" and 4" beards
Rt and Lt spur- 1"
Eastern

Score-63
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

turkey harvester

TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA

Timberland Taxidermy

Not much of an upgrade, but it is an upgrade so I'll post it. Doubled this morning with the bows and filmed it all. Birds at 4 steps for over 5 minutes before we shot. Hopefully I will upgrade this bird, but it could be a while before i head back to KS since my MO tags are filled.

10" beard
1" spurs (L and R)
23lbs.
Score 63.0

WVohioFAN

Hi folks,

Congrats to everyone who's had success!  Here's my contribution:

weight - 19.0
right spur - 1.25
left spur - 1.1875
beard - 9.25

Total Score - 61.875

rafsobbob

My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

rafsobbob

Yippie,   ok 2013 is in the books it was a strange season I hunted in everything from a blizzard to tornados rain sleat heat but had a blast lots of great memories and wouldnt trade it for anything