turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A busy spring...

Started by GSLAM95, May 31, 2013, 12:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSLAM95

Guys I apologize as I was terrible at taking the time to get a lot of pictures this year and posting.  Without going into detail I will simply say that my personal life has met with some difficult changes and I tried to enjoy more of the time in the woods this year in a different way.
I have been on Night shift - 13 hr shifts 7 days a week for a while now and remodeling a house for 2-3 hrs each day before I turn in to get 2-5 hrs of sleep.  I will definitely be back on here more after this job is completed but for now this is what I have. 
It seemed that every time I needed to take pics for a contest I would forget something or I spent time visiting with fellow hunters and landowners and just told myself "ahhh don't worry about it there will be another".
Well my biggest bird ended up being a bow kill but of all things I did not take a picture with the team names so I don't think it can be entered.

I hunted TN and had some great hunts where I filled all 4 of my tags and 2 bonus archery hunt tags as well.  I then hunted IL as well and finished up with 3 birds for a total of 9 for the year.  This was the first year in over twenty + years that I did not hunt MO and even had a special draw area to hunt but the work schedule did not allow it.

Below are some pictures of scenery from Fall Creek Falls state park in TN where I took part in the special bow only hunt and the rest are just scattered pictures from throughout the season.

Again I apologize for not being as organized as I usually am when it comes to the contest thing.  Hope you all had a great season.

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Jay

Awesome pictures. You don't really need the team name on a piece of dated paper. Some of us are on multiple teams, so we don't put the team name on it to be used for all the contests.