turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bushnell Holosight

Started by gdublongwilly, April 19, 2014, 08:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gdublongwilly

:help: Does anyone know where I could get a bushnell holosight fixed.  Have already contacted both bushnell and eotech with no success.  Any leads on a company or person that works on them would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!   :help:

ohiomossyoak

Bushnell can't or wont fix it?

Swyped while swerving via mobile device

"Mister X"=2013 Recon'ed Stryker Strykezone 380 covered in Mossy Oak Treestand camo(1inch groups@45yards off a bench with Slick Trick Broadheads)
"General Patton"=Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag/24in ported barrel in  woodland camo

gdublongwilly

No they won't.  They offered some money off a new product but won't fix it.

CrustyRusty

I'd take the money.  I can't think of anyone that can fix that.  That stinks they won't serviced their products. Good luck

Skeeterbait

Yeah, I'm afraid it may be time to move on to another sight.

ohiomossyoak

I would move on..Im a fan of Vortex optics for a few reasons.The fact that they will fix or replace any optics they make even if its you fault and even if your 30th person to own that optic.
"Mister X"=2013 Recon'ed Stryker Strykezone 380 covered in Mossy Oak Treestand camo(1inch groups@45yards off a bench with Slick Trick Broadheads)
"General Patton"=Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag/24in ported barrel in  woodland camo

CrustyRusty

The more I think about it, I would definitely take the money and apply it to a scope since the likelihood of a scope needing repair is a lot less than electronic optics.  That way you can get a nicer scope to use for whatever you want at hopefully a great price and then look at burris or vortex for an electronic optic since they do offer good customer service.

I like spending other people's money :z-guntootsmiley:

| Justin |

Just curious why eotech was contacted... Do they have a product with Bushnell branding or something?

gdublongwilly

its basically an eotech sight made for bushnell and it was sold for a lot cheaper than the eotechs. I'm assuming that eotech realized they could make so much more money, which they do, by selling them for $400 or more instead of the $200 some range that the holosights sold for.