OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New For 2012 Burris FastFire III!

Started by BurrisOptics, January 04, 2012, 03:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TauntoHawk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

st8tman

If Gobbler 74 is up to getting a "Group Rate", count me in for one! Still haven't decided between the 3 or 8.....life's decisions!

BOFF

Quote from: BurrisOptics on January 05, 2012, 01:25:16 PM

You'll have to talk to Gobbler74 about anything to do with a buy.

Is Gobbler74 a dealer for Burris? How is it he is able to see about a group buy for the new FFIIIs?

I thought you were affiliated with Burris somehow?

God Bless,
David B.

cannonball

Nice improvements over the last version. I might have to look at one of these before season starts.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

doublegobble

Quote from: CASH on January 08, 2012, 10:57:50 PM
Thanks.....I JUST bought my FFII.  :begging:

ME TOO!, Just installed it on my gun a month ago!  :begging:
Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

sugarray

Quote from: slickyboyboo on January 09, 2012, 02:56:12 PM
I Like it! Was about to buy a FF2, but may wait for the FF3. I'm all about a possible group buy.

MSRP on these??

$249, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DUCKDIGGLER

archery1

so whats the BIG  difference between the mueller and this burris? i no the price... but the mueller always had the good battery placement and always held zero fine for me?
any ideas or comments would be great
Take a kid hunting

BurrisOptics

Quote from: BOFF on January 05, 2012, 10:56:53 PM

Is Gobbler74 a dealer for Burris? How is it he is able to see about a group buy for the new FFIIIs?

God Bless,
David B.

I am affiliated with Burris.  I'm not running a group buy and want nothing to do with it.  Gobbler74 ran a buy last year and if he wants to do it again then it would be his call.  If he doesn't then there won't be a buy.

BurrisOptics

Quote from: archery1 on January 11, 2012, 10:34:10 AM
so whats the BIG  difference between the mueller and this burris? i no the price... but the mueller always had the good battery placement and always held zero fine for me?
any ideas or comments would be great
FF

There are plenty of threads about the Mueller and comparisons to the FF2.  Without going through the whole thing once again the Mueller is much bigger, sits higher, seems to be working very well, and costs much less. 

mcgruff1533

Very nice!   Burris makes good stuff, and the FF III will be a nice addition to a lot of guns.

gobbler74

Quote from: BOFF on January 05, 2012, 10:56:53 PM

God Bless,
David B.

Nope Im not. I did one last year and my name came up this year. I was mentioned in a post as a possible person to do one again.  We are able to get better prices because of the qty purchased at one time I guess. I was making my guards before any package deals came along. I'm not fooling with it if folks dont want me too..No problem.         
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

kruk

What mounting options are available for this sight? Is it only between the receiver and stock or are there other options?

chatterbox

Quote from: kruk on January 19, 2012, 06:16:55 PM
What mounting options are available for this sight? Is it only between the receiver and stock or are there other options?
Alot. I believe you are refering to is the Burris Speadbead as far as the one that mounts between the stock and reciever.
The Burris FFIII will mount to the Marlin 336 base(cleanest look), and the Weaver and Picatinny rail systems.