OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Ralph Permar .45!

Started by paboxcall, March 05, 2020, 02:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paboxcall

Found my mailbox was packed full of feathers yesterday. Ralph Permar finished up my new Model .45 in desert ironwood, with an amber tip riding on top. This one is different than most others though. Check out that amber tip - see the spiraling on the inside? New finish to some of his awesome trumpets. Simply stunning, actually.

Strength of the .45 - people rave about Ralph's trumpets for very, very good reasons - all are super easy to run, consistent, and perfectly tuned. This is a special call for me, it will see lots of woods time in the years to come, and I will treasure it!

Click on the pics, they will expand a bit for better clarity and detail...love the wood grain in this one. Desert ironwood is one of my favs for a trumpet.

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Chuck1443

Ralph's calls are top shelf, congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC0331

Beautiful ironwood trumpet

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rapscallion Vermilion

Beautiful trumpet - I think Ralph's .45 is one of the best running trumpets there is - congrats

chefrific

Nice.  Congrats!  Pretty piece of ironwood.

gergg

That is a beauty, love Desert Ironwood too. I had a .Delrin .45 that ran great, best of luck to you.
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

SwampRooster17

Very nice caller!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATROX

Papa

That is one beautiful trumpet. I ordered one of Ralph delrin 45 trumpets last week. Thanks to the advise of you guys on this board. I'm not trying to take over this thread but Thanks again.

nitro

Superb call. You will enjoy hinting with it.  Good luck
Royal Slam 2008

KentuckyHeadhunter

Nice call.  I had a coco/ivory .45 and still have the Delrin model.  That delrin .45 was the first trumpet I ever killed a turkey with when I started using them.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Sir-diealot

Very nice looking piece of wood for sure. He turned it into a masterpiece. I have looked at this model and the  Hex model on his site.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Beautiful Trumpet.  It just looks turkey .

Chris O

Awesome, they don't get much better than that. Very nice call !!!

sbbow

That looks AWSOME!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk