News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Couple of boxes

Started by TheBigSnood, February 26, 2020, 08:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

Quote from: culpeper on February 27, 2020, 09:48:32 AM
Could the wood in the 1st pic be Black Limba instead of Walnut?  looks like Limba, but could be the pic?  Nice calls.

Was thinking the same thing. Sweet calls.

TheBigSnood

Quote from: SS Calls on February 27, 2020, 07:32:00 PM
Could the wood in the 1st pic be Black Limba instead of Walnut?  looks like Limba, but could be the pic?  Nice calls.

I promise I know what the Wood is. This was a very unique piece of black walnut that had some rare blond sapwood that run in to the heart. Thanks for the compliments though. God Bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

Scpossum

Hmmm...words will come to me in a minute.  Beautiful, terrific, outstanding work. I bet they are all turkey!

SS Calls

Quote from: TheBigSnood on February 27, 2020, 08:52:44 PM

I promise I know what the Wood is. This was a very unique piece of black walnut that had some rare blond sapwood that run in to the heart. Thanks for the compliments though. God Bless.

Wasn't doubting you knew what wood it was.  :icon_thumright: Just meant it looked a lot like Limba. Nice piece of Walnut.

TheBigSnood

Quote from: SS Calls on February 28, 2020, 05:10:49 PM

Wasn't doubting you knew what wood it was.  :icon_thumright: Just meant it looked a lot like Limba. Nice piece of Walnut.

thanks Al and Josh. Congrats by the way on the big win .  Take care.

Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

SS Calls

Quote from: TheBigSnood on February 29, 2020, 07:02:32 PM
Quote from: SS Calls on February 28, 2020, 05:10:49 PM

thanks Al and Josh. Congrats by the way on the big win .  Take care.

Thanks Matt, appreciate it!

bear hunter