turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Camelbak Hunting Packs On Sale

Started by Sir-diealot, August 10, 2020, 06:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Camelbak is having quite the sale on their hunting packs, the Trophy S - Realtree Edge is normally $299.00 and is on sale for $89.00 and there are other good deals as well. I would get the Trophy S - Realtree Edge myself if I had the funds, also like that it will carry a gun. Here is a video on just that pack and a link below that for the sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZGdF5lvvzc&feature=emb_title

https://www.camelbak.com/en/military/gmi-packs/hunting-packs?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=Conversions+-+TNT+-+Interest+-+Hunt+Sale&utm_content=Hunt+-+Website+Card+-+Category+-+No+Text+Overlay&term=Interest+-+Male+-+Add+to+Cart+-+7CV&fbclid=IwAR10ylj3BJHnW6KzEbHpT-4lL6CYfUc3s6qPqkpQSMV9qB8OjPs_WoFMYFU
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

HookedonHooks

It appears those style of packs are no longer available on their website but the cheaper Trophy 3-in-1 still are available.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on August 10, 2020, 06:34:37 PM
Thanks for sharing.......

You're welcome.

Quote from: HookedonHooks on August 10, 2020, 06:47:24 PM
It appears those style of packs are no longer available on their website but the cheaper Trophy 3-in-1 still are available.

I had had the window open on the computer since this morning, now that I have refreshed it I see the two bigger ones are no longer available, pity though, I had hoped I could come up with the money for the one I shared the video for.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Huckleberry91

I got two of their backpacks/hiking packs thru my hunt vault subscription and can say they're pretty nice. They came with the 1500ml water jugs as well.

GobbleGitr

Thanks much, picked up one of the Trophy 3 in 1.  I have a knock off brand but Camelbak design certainly looks good and reputation is solid

Sir-diealot

Quote from: GobbleGitr on August 12, 2020, 10:13:10 PM
Thanks much, picked up one of the Trophy 3 in 1.  I have a knock off brand but Camelbak design certainly looks good and reputation is solid
You're quite welcome. I used the H.A.W.G pack when I am out walking trails and have one of their bladders made for hunting and military that I like quite a bit and plan to buy a second one in the future.

John Koenig: