turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mad Baron Stikers

Started by Sir-diealot, July 19, 2020, 03:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I have not been buying much as I was saving for the NE Call Makers Summit, but I picked up these two strikers from John at Mad Baron Calls. Front one is black and white ebony and back one is an Orion striker.

I had been wanting to try black and white ebony for a while and had also been wanting to try one of his strikers so this was the perfect purchase. It sounds good on a verity of surfaces.

I like the Orion striker, it sounds good on many surfaces but in my opinion it shines on glass, crystal and ceramic.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

USMC0331

Very nice looking strikers

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: USMC0331 on July 19, 2020, 03:59:34 PM
Very nice looking strikers

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
He did a great job, like the diameter of them, work very well with my hands.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

310 gauge

I agree, John's strikers are nice indeed in balance, play ability, and looks. I was fortunate to obtain his second place striker in this year's Great Lakes Open Competition. Canarywood has never been high on my list as far as striker "flavors" go, but this one changed my attitude a bit. Plays sweet on everything I've put under her and won't be the last Mad Baron in my flock!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 310 gauge on July 19, 2020, 09:07:34 PM
I agree, John's strikers are nice indeed in balance, play ability, and looks. I was fortunate to obtain his second place striker in this year's Great Lakes Open Competition. Canarywood has never been high on my list as far as striker "flavors" go, but this one changed my attitude a bit. Plays sweet on everything I've put under her and won't be the last Mad Baron in my flock!
We are lucky to have so many quality call and striker makers on this site.

John Koenig: