OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

here is a super striker................

Started by pappy, May 17, 2011, 01:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

I was messing in the shop in between calls and decided to make this one, it is made from Snakewood.....Black & White Ebony and Elephant Ivory. It has a full 5 - 1/4" of shaft not including the Ivory Tip, overall length is 9" around 1/2" longer then my regular striker. What do you think? It plays sweet and it is headed to the classies, thanks pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

kenturkey89

I absolutely love the snakewood.  Sweet striker!
Brian

barry

redowl

hey Pappy   I  love the looks of the striker.i have been using 9 inch strikers for about a year now.wont use hardly any other lenth.they make  a bad call sound good  and a good call sound great.

Stoner

Jack that is a pretty striker, love that snakewood.

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

savduck

Georgia Boy

pappy

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE KIND COMMENTS, THIS JOKER SOLD FASTER THEN A CAT DOUSED IN GASOLINE......LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO GET SOME MORE SNAKEWOOD..... :z-guntootsmiley:
tel...573-380-8206

barry

Hey Pappy,
You gonna put an ivory striker in that push pin call? :)

pappy

tel...573-380-8206

limhnger

Quote from: pappy on May 17, 2011, 01:50:31 PM

I was messing in the shop in between calls and decided to make this one, it is made from Snakewood.....Black & White Ebony and Elephant Ivory. It has a full 5 - 1/4" of shaft not including the Ivory Tip, overall length is 9" around 1/2" longer then my regular striker. What do you think? It plays sweet and it is headed to the classies, thanks pappy

Pappy-

I want one of these as well as a bell end striker added to my order. Just lmk the extra cost. Thanks...

-Jeff