turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SumToy FF Mount

Started by Fullfan, May 08, 2020, 10:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fullfan

Looking for some info, anyone here have one of Williams mounts on a Sa459 Weatherby ?? 
Don't gobble at me...

SumToy

If that is the new one with the mount on top it has 3 holes.    Our normal mount takes you drilling one more hole.   Now if some one can give me the distance between the back two holes we can cut a longer one like we put on the Browning. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

cutt down

Quote from: Fullfan on May 08, 2020, 10:32:46 AM
Looking for some info, anyone here have one of Williams mounts on a Sa459 Weatherby ??
Which model? I have one on the older model w/o vent rib.

Fullfan

Attempting to attach a photo, getting a message that the file it to large. William it is the same pic I sent you via e-mail. Looks like 2" 7/16 would be center to center on the holes drilled on the gun.
Don't gobble at me...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Fullfan on May 10, 2020, 08:37:49 AM
Attempting to attach a photo, getting a message that the file it to large. William it is the same pic I sent you via e-mail. Looks like 2" 7/16 would be center to center on the holes drilled on the gun.
I sent you a message, I will post if for you if you like.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Fullfan

Sir.  I sent you the pic from my phone, did you receive ?? 

And the gun is new with the 3 holes drilled for the factory pict rail.
Don't gobble at me...

SumToy

I did.  I will see what I can work up for you.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Fullfan

Quote from: SumToy on May 11, 2020, 10:47:41 AM
I did.  I will see what I can work up for you.

William thank you Sir
Don't gobble at me...

Sir-diealot

Sorry, just got it, I went to bed early and had to drive today. Here it is.
image1(1) by Sir-diealot, on Flickr
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

SumToy

Got one drawn up so will send it to the mill mrow and see what it looks like.   Should have a few ready in a day or two.

3bailey3

that's customer service what there..

SumToy

Fullfan

Just got back from getting whipped by two gobblers, feeling like a failure. And then I see this. Thanks William you are the man.  Email or PM me here when they are done....

Sir-diealot    And thank you for helping with the pic...
Don't gobble at me...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Fullfan on May 12, 2020, 11:43:09 AM
Just got back from getting whipped by two gobblers, feeling like a failure. And then I see this. Thanks William you are the man.  Email or PM me here when they are done....

Sir-diealot    And thank you for helping with the pic...
You're very welcome, always willing to lend a helping hand where I can.

John Koenig:

blazer29

Quote from: 3bailey3 on May 11, 2020, 09:00:49 PM
that's customer service what there..
Absolutely the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk