turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Primos tight wad turkey choke

Started by northms, February 12, 2011, 08:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Here's the $5 Tight Wad I bought for my 835 to test.  

[attachment deleted by admin]

ILIKEHEVI-13

The chokes are like our gas.  Cheap!   :lol:  Well gas could be cheaper. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: knightrider on February 12, 2011, 08:46:57 PM
Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on February 12, 2011, 08:38:35 PM
Read the reviews at Cabelas about this choke.  It seems to be well liked. There is a store locally here that is selling them marked down for $5.  They only have the Moss 835 and the Win/Browning Invector chokes though.  I bought one to play with my 835 to test.  I figured for the money what the heck.  That's almost giving them away.   :lol:
dang i need to be closer to that store for 5 bucks id put one in my 835 to try

knightrider,

I sent you a pm.  

fallsflight

Did anyone find out if the store will ship?  I doubt they have anymore, but I thought for that price I would try it on my 870 to see what it will do.

jokasr07

I tried one out of my 870, in my opinion cheap means cheap my factory turkey full wereshooting better patterns at 40 , but to each is own

WyoHunter

Tightwad produced good patterns in both my Berettas but the HS Hevi-shot chokes did better in both my 12 ga. and 20 ga. Berettas.   :icon_thumright:
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

fallsflight

Quote from: jokasr07 on March 20, 2011, 02:16:12 PM
I tried one out of my 870, in my opinion cheap means cheap my factory turkey full wereshooting better patterns at 40 , but to each is own

I use a Pure Gold, but was for kicks and giggles I thought I would see what the JH would do if the store still had then that cheap.  That PG can flat out throw some pellets down range.