OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Primos tight wad turkey choke

Started by northms, February 12, 2011, 08:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northms

Didn't know if any one uses this choke or has shot with it before.  Due to budget I can't afford a choke that is 50 plus dollars so this is what I bought for my brother's Remington 11-87 12 ga.  It's .660 construction and he plan's on shooting Winchester 3" 6 shot supremes.

Thanks for the help.

knightrider

thats what i have in my sons 20gauge moss, it does really well with the number 5 wins :z-guntootsmiley:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Read the reviews at Cabelas about this choke.  It seems to be well liked. There is a store locally here that is selling them marked down for $5.  They only have the Moss 835 and the Win/Browning Invector chokes though.  I bought one to play with my 835 to test.  I figured for the money what the heck.  That's almost giving them away.   :lol:

knightrider

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on February 12, 2011, 08:38:35 PM
Read the reviews at Cabelas about this choke.  It seems to be well liked. There is a store locally here that is selling them marked down for $5.  They only have the Moss 835 and the Win/Browning Invector chokes though.  I bought one to play with my 835 to test.  I figured for the money what the heck.  That's almost giving them away.   :lol:
dang i need to be closer to that store for 5 bucks id put one in my 835 to try

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: knightrider on February 12, 2011, 08:46:57 PM
Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on February 12, 2011, 08:38:35 PM
dang i need to be closer to that store for 5 bucks id put one in my 835 to try

They had Jelly Head chokes for $10.   :lol:  I bought all they had left. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

They also have the Tru-Glo Gobbler Stopper for the 835 for like $6.25.  

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

northms

Dang they might as well be giving them away.  :o

Basser69

I would love to get some for both of the boys over/unders in the win-invector

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well I don't like giving out my sources.  But I will to help you guys out.  I got those chokes from the Jackson MO store.  I would only guess that they may have the same type closeouts on these chokes at their other stores.  You may want to try them.

http://www.buchheitonline.com/Homepage.aspx

ILIKEHEVI-13

But it ain't like I made money off them.  I ended up giving most except 1 of the Jelly Head chokes to friends I have on the internet on another forum.  They wanted to pay me for them but I said nope.  I even picked up the shipping.  I just bought them to help some guys out.  I knew it was a steal at that price.  They had them marked down for $20.  I went back later and they had them marked down for $10.  They were like around $10.70 tax and all.   :lol:  I figure if you help others out it will work its way back to you and then some.   :z-paddy-smiley113:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Here's a list of their stores.  Give them a call and see.

http://www.buchheitonline.com/Locations.aspx

Now I don't know if they will ship. 

Gobble!

those prices are too low to believe
good find

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Gobble! on February 12, 2011, 10:19:58 PM
those prices are too low to believe
good find

That's for sure. 

Here's one of them Jelly Head chokes that a member on here is getting. 

Brand new in package. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

I hate turkeys

I shoot the tightwad and like it try hevi 13's you should have a solid 50 yard gun
As for the store a great place to shop it's a farm store, usual put there Carhart on clearance after Christmas. I know they have stores in Sparta IL and Perryville MO. The also sell nuts and bolts in bulk. 
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith