OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Missouri Gobbler down

Started by beardhunter87, April 26, 2020, 03:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Awesome , really nice bird.

beardhunter87

Thank you guys.  Can't wait for this weekend to go back At them.  I think I'm going to try this weekend to use the trumpet from start to finish. I always seem to get them fired up with the yelper and seal the deal with my mouth call.  Oh yeah and if I haven't already plugged Mr. Slaton,  His yelpers are phenomenal. :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey:

Daryl

Quote from: beardhunter87 on April 29, 2020, 12:51:46 PM
Thank you guys.  Can't wait for this weekend to go back At them.  I think I'm going to try this weekend to use the trumpet from start to finish. I always seem to get them fired up with the yelper and seal the deal with my mouth call.  Oh yeah and if I haven't already plugged Mr. Slaton,  His yelpers are phenomenal. :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey:

Thanks buddy! Glad you like them. Now get out in the woods so we can see some more dead bird pics......... :funnyturkey:

Prohunter3509

Well congrats. 3 of us hunted 4 days  hard we heard3 gobbling birds early a.m. and that was it. Henned up big
Time was one aspect. Low number of birds the other
It's pitiful

beardhunter87

Seems Missouri has a great population this year alot of Jakes last year. Gobbling all thru the day at least right now. What state you in? And i will Mr Slaton :turkey2:

gergg

Quote from: beardhunter87 on April 30, 2020, 03:06:24 PM
Seems Missouri has a great population this year alot of Jakes last year. Gobbling all thru the day at least right now. What state you in? And i will Mr Slaton :turkey2:
Congrats, sounds like a fun year so far.
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

Prohunter3509

Quote from: beardhunter87 on April 30, 2020, 03:06:24 PM
We were in Missouri national forrest

beardhunter87

......  :popcorn:  ill admit it seems most of my friends got bird's opening day and  Gobbled their head off, there's a few that had just horrible luck when normally they're always spot on  And struggling this year

3bailey3

congrats Chase great bird!