Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

New guy from western PA

Started by Bigbirdkiller75, May 14, 2011, 11:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigbirdkiller75

Just wanted to say hey to everyone and say thanks for all the help so far. It's great to be able to talk to people who are as crazy for shwackn longbeards as me. And if your from PA hit me up and let me know how the seasons been for you.
Bigbirdkiller75

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

JVA54

Basser69

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

harvester

Woodsman4God

rtsj

:welcomeOG: Hey bigbirdkiller75 another Pa. guy here from Indiana county. Pm me and we will shoot the Bull!!!! This is one awesome site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TauntoHawk

:welcomeOG:

how was your season bud?

Had a good PA season myself in northeast PA tagged a nice bird on the second day (monday) and got my buddy his first bird the next day. after that I moved on to NY where I shot my best bird ever 19lbs 10.5in beard, and 1 5/16th spurs also called in 4 other birds for people before it was time to get back to work.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

longspur

turkey slayer

spurman

:hello99:  Welcome, If you love talking turkey and fooling old long beards you came to the right place.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

PANYHunter

:welcomeOG: from a fellow Pennsylvanian.  Glad to have you aboard.