OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

John Eddleman

Started by Greg Massey, April 25, 2020, 01:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Got exciting calling from John Eddleman , after long wait my name has come up on his list for Stribling , we decided on some 20 year old hard walnut over Charlie Trotter soft walnut ..

DocHolliday

Greg Massey

Quote from: DocHolliday on April 25, 2020, 04:30:48 PM
Good call, better man
Agree fine call builder  and gentleman

callmakerman

That's awesome to hear. Wasn't sure he was making calls any more. You will love the Stribling box.

Rapscallion Vermilion

Congrats.  Please post pics when you get your Stribling. Haven't seen a new one from John in a while.  When I talked to him a couple of years back his list was crazy long.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on April 25, 2020, 06:18:29 PM
Congrats.  Please post pics when you get your Stribling. Haven't seen a new one from John in a while.  When I talked to him a couple of years back his list was crazy long.
Will post some pictures and he's caught up on his list and taking some more to his list .

firedup

John makes a very distinct and unique call in the Stribling.  Also historically important to his area.  A very fine man to boot! Cant go wrong there!

3bailey3

Congrats, I cant wait to see some pics of it.

wislnwings

Got a call today from Mr. Needleman that my call is in the mail.  Can't wait.

culpeper

Quote from: firedup on April 26, 2020, 06:23:24 PM
John makes a very distinct and unique call in the Stribling.  Also historically important to his area.  A very fine man to boot! Cant go wrong there!

Firedup is spot on

Greg Massey

Mr E .. has been sending me pictures of the build .. it's coming along nicely ...

wislnwings

My call arrived today.  Mahogany over walnut "East of the Slash" cutter. 

wislnwings

Tried to post a picture but couldn't get it to resize

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Gog1015

Nice looking classic call