OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Devotional Saturday May 14, 2011 "What Should I Do?

Started by mmims, May 13, 2011, 11:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmims

What Should I Do?
John 8:29 29 The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him."

"For I always do what pleases him"  WOW, What a statement!

The simplest step to know God's will is to ask whether what you decide to say or do pleases God.
Get to know Jesus and you will know more about yourself.  He will show you your sin and He will forgive you sin.  His way will equip you to accomplish the very best with your life.  Jesus develops us to lead an abundant life.  No matter the problems, no matter the difficulties, Jesus will lead us in the way we should go.  The end result of our obedience will be a life of abundance, peace and joy.  You will not be alone and our lives will be worthy.

Ten times today I asked God what I should do...ten times today I knew the answer!

Bro. Mike

BOFF

Thanks brother Mike!!

What an  assurance to know we already have the answers, we just need to ask, listen, and follow.

God Bless,
David B.

pappy

Very good Mike, I am so glad He knows what I should do before I do it and when I don't do as I should ...He....is there when I come back and ask for forgiveness...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Duke0002

Thank you, Mike.  He has not left us without a witness to the truth!

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)