turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lot #300499 - 3.5" Hevi-13 #7's

Started by JUGHEAD, May 13, 2011, 10:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUGHEAD

What's the verdict on this lot number?  I bought 4 boxes recently and never even thought to tell them to get me all the same lot or anything (was brand new here and not yet totally informed).  2 of my boxes have this lot number while 2 of them are Lot #300325.  What say ye?

fountain

I think the xxx4xx boxes were supposedly the bad lot and I have shot the 525 lot and got good results.  Since you have some of each please shoot one of each..same gun..same choke @  40 yards and give us a run down and show us the difference.

Gobble!

Quote from: slickyboyboo on May 14, 2011, 09:19:22 AM
Definitely shoot one of each lot number, in the same exact conditions and (40yd) range, and both with a clean barrel. Post pics too, and let us know the 10" counts

please do this

based on the 300487 and 300488 loads Im going to say the 300499s wont be anything special either but then again no one really knows what environmetal is going to do next

JUGHEAD

Well.....I don't mind being a guinea pig AT ALL if I don't have a choice.  But, the reason I'm asking is that I've got a couple of pals that work at this sporting goods store and I'm hoping I can get one of them to exchange them to a different lot number, assuming 1.  They have more of the 3 series lot number and 2.  You guys think they're gonna be inferior to the 3 series lot number.

fountain

That's just it,  we "think".  I wanna see them side by side.  I have only shot them playing with chokes and patterning..been tagged out so I got bored and wanted to shoot some and test some stuff.

Gold Spur

Quote from: Bad Grizzly on May 19, 2011, 03:08:51 PM
If I am not mistaken, the xxx325 is supposed to be the "good" shells....

You are correct. The 300325 lot is the good stuff.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase