OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Call makers and effect of Corona (venting frustrations allowed)

Started by eggshell, April 14, 2020, 12:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggshell

I was wondering if all the restrictions on travel and hunting as a response to covid-19 has hurt your call sales? I guess this would be a bigger issue even for outfitters.

I'd be interesting to hear your responses. Heck, vent and throw things if you want. Sometimes a man just need to kick the cat or break something.

Gooserbat

My sales have increased.  A lot of people are off work and are able to hunt more howbeit closer to home.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

eggshell

I didn't expect that to be the case Gooserbat, but great

I wonder is there more hunters out because of them not working? I mean more people who normally wouldn't be, not just going more

ferocious calls

Greg Massey

I will say my buying has slowed down.. Working on stocking extra freezer ... gardening time also.. Glad to hear it's not slowed down for you guys.

Fatbeard

East TN Beard Buster

mudhen

I've bought more calls this year than ever...Light's Out, Kaiser Kalls, Soggy Bottom, and lots more!!
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

EZ

It's put the damper on many out of state hunts, but has given me more time to catch up....but, haven't caught up much 'cause the orders are rolling in!!!