turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Winchester 1300 known to pattern

Started by Tom007, April 07, 2020, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Went out today to fine tune my Buck and Beard model NWTF 1300 Winchester. These were limited production 1300's with rifled sights and the Winchoke System. I put a Nikon BDC Red dot and fitted it with a Jebs Headhunter 655 Choke tube. This baby patterns, it loves Winchester Long Beard 3 inch number 5. Gun is light, good for Runnin & Gunnin. I am impressed with the pattern, 35 yards, nice an even, and dead on. Thanks, be safe.....
"Solo hunter"

RED NECK

I love that gun,I have the black shadow and the realtree camo 22" .My dad bought both,the camo for him and the black shadow model for me when I was 13.He shot a lot of birds with the camo one before I just took it over as he started using others.I have yet to see the "bucks & beards" model up here(Ontario) or I would purchase it.That gun has always been one that I wanted.I have had tremendous patterns with the longbeards #4 & 5 from them.I am running a undertaker choke.

I have not hunted with mine a lot the last 12-13 years,a few times here and there.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

Tom007

Thanks my friend. I love them too. I have another NWTF with the Laminated stock and ventilated rib, 22 inch barrel and another one with the camo synthetic stock. I hunt with the Buck and Beard model.  They all pattern fantastic. Good luck with yours. Stay safe.
"Solo hunter"