OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Biology Podcast

Started by Turkeyman, April 08, 2020, 12:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyman

Worth listening to. Most everyone will pick up something or ever they may not have known. Kind of slow at the beginning, and kind of long as well. Click on "Play podcast" in the picture.

https://www.themeateater.com/listen/meateater/ep-214-gobbling-your--off

RiverRoost

That's a really good podcast and Michael chamberlain is on Facebook and his page is pretty interesting as well. This may be one of the best podcasts I've ever heard about biology of any species.

Sir-diealot

I am getting a server error, is there any other link?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

FL-Boss

This should be a sticky thread.. and a requirement to listen to before posting!  The new things you learn will blow your mind.

Paulmyr

Quote from: Sir-diealot on April 08, 2020, 06:36:08 PM
I am getting a server error, is there any other link?
Just do a Google search for meateater podcast 214.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Paulmyr

Quote from: FL-Boss on April 08, 2020, 07:45:33 PM
This should be a sticky thread.. and a requirement to listen to before posting!  The new things you learn will blow your mind.
I said basically the same thing in the meateater podcast 214 thread except I thought it should be a required listen for anyone who bought a turkey hunting license. Ha, great minds think alike!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

FL-Boss

Quote from: Paulmyr on April 09, 2020, 04:08:40 AM
Quote from: FL-Boss on April 08, 2020, 07:45:33 PM
I said basically the same thing in the meateater podcast 214 thread except I thought it should be a required listen for anyone who bought a turkey hunting license. Ha, great minds think alike!

even a better idea!

Paulmyr

For the interested in listening the interview starts at about 15:45 mark.