OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Super Elite 3 Turkey Vest FS

Started by raven105, March 31, 2020, 02:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raven105

Selling my Super Elite 3 vest in Obsession camo, size XL/XXL. One of if not the best best vest ever made. It is used and has served me well for the last few years. All buckles, zippers, & pockets function as they should. Very nice comfortable seat. SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncwoodsman

They don't make them like the old Russell Outdoors anymore. If I didn't already have one of these it would be mine. It's certainly one of the best made back in the day and the cushion is great too.

raven105

Price drop. Now $65TYD

fishr64

PennBirdy

I'm glad someone bought this. I have one and it is by far my favorite by a long shot. I was very close to having a second one... You'll enjoy it!

TarheelTurk

I am currently using an Ol Tom ibeam 2.0 , but I have this vest in a different mossy oak pattern ( think it's a early version of what's now breakup) I absolutely love this vest , I used it for 12 years and still with my new vest find myself reaching for the pockets on this one LOL... I would never have stopped using it but I wanted to save it for my lil girls to use. now that I have a second girl I would have been tempted to buy this one so they both could have the same style vest one day.

Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

TarheelTurk

Quote from: PennBirdy on April 06, 2020, 04:17:39 PM
I'm glad someone bought this. I have one and it is by far my favorite by a long shot. I was very close to having a second one... You'll enjoy it!
I was in the same boat

Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL